Saturday, April 29, 2017

13.6 confusion...

Hello Professor Taylor,
In your 9:45 lecture this past Friday I thought you mentioned you would extend the due date of WebWorK 13.6 from Friday to Sunday at the popular request of the class. I was struggling to meet deadlines for multiple courses last night, so after confirming what I believe I heard in class with another student, I opted not to prioritize the remainder of the 13.6 assignment. As of today the assignment is closed, and is labeled as being due Friday at midnight. I truly hope my classmate and I did not misinterpret your comment in class, and consequently lose our opportunity to finish the assignment. Please clarify your point of view on this situation and inform me of what the outcome will be.
*************** 
Hello Professor,
This is *********  from your calc 3 class. I was working on Webwork 13.6. and the due date is tonight April 28. This class morning you changed the date to Sunday. Thank you. 
Sincerely,

***************
Well, maybe. My recollection though is that I left 13.6 alone and changed 13.7 to allow more time.  In any case, since nothing gets done until the last minute, I've changed 13.6 to be due Sunday night as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment