Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Q's and Peruse

Greetings, 
You sent out a prep exam that is suppose to look like a real test. Are the answers to that anywhere? I am in dire need of another killer test grade. Also, where can I find the other tests with answers. I seem to have misplaced them. 
Is there any way to look at our current grade or will you possibly update us after the test? That would be great. Thank you for your time. 

***************
1) Why yes, the answer is in your hands. Other than that, the way I roll is that you demonstrate your due diligence by telling me what you did, and why you think what you did is right or wrong. Then I will likely be motivated by your studiousness to ease any remaining confusions that you have.

2) Other practice tests are in an old blog post-what, you didn't memorize them? Diligence...

oh what the heck, look here.

3) I *will* update you after the test.

**************************
Professor Taylor,

Sorry to bother you, I just had a quick question.
I'm in your MAT 267 class and was recently working on the Test from Spring 2014 that you posted on the blog. I wanted to see if you happen to have the answer key as well that you could easily post online. If you don't already have one made then don't worry about it, I don't want it to be a hassle for you. But if you already have one made I would really appreciate it if you could post that as well.


**************************

Yeah, this was an actual test that I gave in 2014, I wrote an answer key back then, but it's gone now.  And yeah, it would have been great to ask questions about this at the review session on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment